Houston Knee Surgeons
Common conditions of the knee include:
Broken Bones and Injury
- Femur (Thighbone) Fractures in Adults
- Femur (Thighbone) Fractures in Children
- Growth Plate Fractures
- Proximal Tibia Fractures
- Shinbone (Tibia) Fractures
- Stress Fractures
Tears and Instability
- Unstable knee cap
- Ligament Injuries of the Knee
- Meniscus Tear
- PCL (Posterior Cruciate Ligament ) Tear
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Tear
Diseases and Syndromes
- Bowed Legs
- Bursitis of the Knee: Goosefoot (Pes Anserine)
- Bursitis of the Knee: Kneecap (Prepatellar)
- Limb Length Discrepency
- Osteonecrosis of the Knee
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Osteoarthritis of Knee – Social Impact
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee – Frequently Asked Questions
- Burning Thigh Pain (Meralgiaparesthetica)
- Compartment Syndrome
- Knee Pain, Adolescent Anterior
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
- Runner’s Knee (Patellofemoral Pain)
In addition to performing conservative treatment including in house Physical Therapy, and education of activity adjustment physicians at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports medicine are specialized in wide variety of surgeries from minimally invasive surgery to complex reconstructions.
Treatment and Rehabilitation
Joint Replacement: Houston Knee Replacement Specialists
- Anesthesia for Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- ACL Sparing Knee Replacement
- Knee Replacement and Implants
- Knee Replacement, Cemented and Cementless
- Types of Knee Implants
- Knee Replacement, Minimally Invasive
- Knee Replacement, Osteotomy and Unicompartmental Replacement (Arthroplasty)
- Total Knee Replacement
Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
- Care of Casts and Splints
- How to use Crutches, Canes, and Walkers
- Viscosupplementation in Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Knee Arthroscopy, Exercise Guide
- Knee Replacement – Exercise Guide
- Knee Replacement, Activities After
Streaming Videos (click on the desired topic to find out more):
- Normal Anatomy of the Knee Joint
- Arthroscopy of the Knee joint
- Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
- ACL Reconstruction Hamstring tendon
- ACL Reconstruction Patellar tendon
- Uni Condylar Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Joint Replacement
- Meniscal Transplantation
- High Tibial Osteotomy
- Multiligament Knee Reconstruction
- Shin Splints
- Meniscal Tears
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Patellofemoral Instability
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
To request an appointment, please enter the information on the form on the right and press the “Continue” button to start the appointment request process.
Houston Knee Specialists
Advanced Orthopedics and sports medicine has numerous Board Certified/Eligible physicians who are thoroughly educated in the latest treatment techniques both surgical and conservative. They are well versed in advances in knee treatments including meniscal transplants, total knee replacements, minimally invasive unicompartmental and total knee replacements
Drs Elbaz and Brooks now perform Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for the treatment of patellar tendonitis, quadriceps muscle injury, bursitis, ligament sprain/tear, hamstring tendonitis or tears. PRP stimulates a more rapid healing of tendon, ligament, muscle and bone.
Contact us today to Schedule an Appointment or call us at 281-955-2650 to learn more about our Knee Treatment options.
1Professional Building II At North Cypress Medical Center
AOSM Physical Therapy
2North Cypress Professional Building At Lakewood Crossing
AOSM Physical Therapy
3North Cypress Professional Building At Towne Lake
4Advanced Orthopaedics Memorial
What Our Patients Are Saying
It has been eight weeks since my partial knee replacement and now I realized just how much I was missing. Having it done has made such a difference to my life. For a start my leg is now straight and my knees actually touch!
Advanced Orthopaedics is the absolute best PT I’ve ever gone through. The significance in my hip is just part of it.
On Nov. 22, 2017, I had a spinal injection in my lower back and it was an instant miracle in my life!
Dr. Patel is a very good Pain Management Doctor. She is one of my favorite doctors.
Dr. Mills is exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone
Always awesome. Everyone is kind, very professional and thorough. Dr Blalock and his team go out of their way to help any way they can.
When I started, I couldn’t put any weight on my right leg and now I can do virtually anything. While I hope to not need future therapy, this is without a doubt the place I will return to in the future.
Completing forms online beforehand was quick and simple. I arrived 30 minutes prior to my appointment as requested, and was pleasantly surprised to be summonsed less than 10 minutes from arrival.
I never review places or services on Facebook, but I could not let others know how blessed I was to have Dr. Cubbage as my surgeon. He and his lovely staff, including awesome Karen,
Everyone here is so professional and kind. Everything was explained to me so that could understand what had to be done.