Sports Medicine Specialists in Houston, TX, Providing Injury Treatment, Sport-Specific Training & Other Services for All Athletes
Advanced Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine of Houston, Texas, provides comprehensive care for professional athletes, weekend warriors and all individuals in between. Our specialists recognize the importance of being able to maintain an active lifestyle, no matter what that looks like for you. Whether you’re looking to rehab a minor ache or pain, obtain prompt treatment for a broken bone or torn ligament or simply improve your overall athletic performance, Advanced Orthopaedics is here to help.
The team at Advanced Orthopaedics includes several sports medicine specialists, physical therapists, a rheumatologist, an interventional spine specialist and numerous highly trained orthopedic sub-specialists. As a result, we are able to provide a broad spectrum of care for many different musculoskeletal conditions commonly faced by athletes. Patients can turn to Advanced Orthopaedics for:
- State-of-the-art diagnostics
- Nonsurgical treatment for overuse injuries (e.g., tennis elbow, shoulder impingement, shoulder instability and runner’s knee)
- Nonsurgical treatment for sprains, strains, stress fractures and traumatic sports injuries, such as rotator cuff tears and labral tears)
- Surgical ACL (anterior cruciate ligament), MCL (medial collateral ligament), PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) and tennis elbow repair
- Swimmer’s shoulder (impingement syndrome), shoulder dislocation and other sports-related shoulder injury treatment
- Concussion testing and treatment (our sports medicine team is ImPact Certified for concussion management)
- Ultrasound-guided corticosteroid injections and hyaluronan injections
- Kinesio taping
- Sport-specific training for mechanics and flexibility
- Sport-specific physical therapy and rehabilitation services
Our sports medicine services are available to all individuals six years of age and older. With three convenient locations throughout northwest Houston, we make it simple for our patients to get the comprehensive care they need without having to travel outside of the areas where they already live and work.
To schedule a consultation, contact Advanced Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine today. Our practice welcomes patients from Houston, TX, and all surrounding areas.