Societies and Organizations
- The American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
- Texas Orthopedic Association (TOA)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF)
- The North American Spine Society (NASS)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Southern Orthopedic Association (SOA)
Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
- Cy-Fair Surgery Center
- NW Surgery Center
To request an appointment, please enter the information on the form on the right and press the “Continue” button to start the appointment request process.
1Professional Building II At North Cypress Medical Center
2North Cypress Professional Building At Lakewood Crossing
3North Cypress Professional Building At Towne Lake
4Advanced Orthopaedics Memorial
What Our Patients Are Saying
I highly recommend Advanced Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine whenever the need arises for great orthopaedic surgeons.
Dr Tanous and Chris are the best! Thank you for always taking such good care of me!
I have been a patient of Dr. Cubbage for several years. Each time of go there, he always presents a thorough plan of care. From ordering the most appropriate diagnostic tests to making sure you understand
Dr. Tanous and everyone at Advanced Orthopaedics are great. The surgery to repair my knee injury and the treatment afterwards were handled amazingly well.
We’ve seen several of these drs. Different family members with different issues. They have been exceptional in both the operating procedures and the follow ups.
Dr. Patel is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She is pretty good at her job. She makes it plain and simple. She is also very thoughtful. I was very glad to have met her.
I just think that this is the best health care facility to this day. I truly appreciate all the PT, so far they are consider it.
Dr. Mohr and his staff are very friendly people. They treated my father very well and made him feel comfortable in his uncomfortable situation.
I highly recommend Advanced Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine to anyone who needs anything dealing with bone replacement.
When I started, I couldn’t put any weight on my right leg and now I can do virtually anything. While I hope to not need future therapy, this is without a doubt the place I will return to in the future.