Societies and Organizations
- The American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
- Texas Orthopedic Association (TOA)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF)
- The North American Spine Society (NASS)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Southern Orthopedic Association (SOA)
Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
- Cy-Fair Surgery Center
- NW Surgery Center
To request an appointment, please enter the information on the form on the right and press the “Continue” button to start the appointment request process.
1Professional Building II At North Cypress Medical Center
2North Cypress Professional Building At Lakewood Crossing
3North Cypress Professional Building At Towne Lake
4Advanced Orthopaedics Memorial
What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. Cubbage & Staff replaced a disc that had been destroyed between my 4th and 5th vertebra. This is my 4th month since the surgery in January of 2018. I was very impressed with their dedication
Great experience with Dr. Tanous and staff. Telling our entire family and friends about my husband Mel ‘s injury and the kind and expert care we received . Our thanks and appreciation .
We’ve seen several of these drs. Different family members with different issues. They have been exceptional in both the operating procedures and the follow ups.
I would highly recommend Dr. Cubbage if you are having any type of spinal issues. I have seen Dr. Cubbage several times over the last 3 years for lumbar pain and numbness in my left leg.
Dr. Patel has been great at my pain relief. She doesn’t force me to take any meds I don’t want, or injections. She will give me the injection I want when I need it. Great friendly Doctor.
The surgery done by Dr. S. Patel (Actually injections) & the mild medications she has prescribed has surely made my lower back -hip-leg less painful.
I have to give everyone 5 stars from the front office and staff to Dr. Blalock and Dr. Patel all were great with very professional service.
Dr. Mills is exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone
Each procedure done by Dr. Patel has been an improvement. Very pleased.
Doctor Brooks is the best. His advice to get lubricant injected into my knees has made my life so much better. Kudos!