Societies and Organizations
- The American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
- Texas Orthopedic Association (TOA)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF)
- The North American Spine Society (NASS)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Southern Orthopedic Association (SOA)
Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
- Cy-Fair Surgery Center
- NW Surgery Center
To request an appointment, please enter the information on the form on the right and press the “Continue” button to start the appointment request process.
1Professional Building II At North Cypress Medical Center
AOSM Physical Therapy
2North Cypress Professional Building At Lakewood Crossing
AOSM Physical Therapy
3North Cypress Professional Building At Towne Lake
4Advanced Orthopaedics Memorial
What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. Alain Elbaz is one of the most progressive orthopedic surgeons in the state. I’ve received PRP injections and hyaluronic acid injections in my aging and damaged joints allowing me to continue my daily jogging
Dr. Cubbage & Staff replaced a disc that had been destroyed between my 4th and 5th vertebra. This is my 4th month since the surgery in January of 2018. I was very impressed with their dedication
Thanks for the help on strengthening my legs after the back surgery, There was no pain shooting down the back of my legs after surgery. I am recovering well with no pain medications after seven days.
Dr. Patel is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She is pretty good at her job. She makes it plain and simple. She is also very thoughtful. I was very glad to have met her.
I have been a patient of Dr. Cubbage for several years. Each time of go there, he always presents a thorough plan of care. From ordering the most appropriate diagnostic tests to making sure you understand
Dr. Blalock did surgery on my broken wrist on Tuesday. I liked him a lot as did my husband. Took time to explain everything in detail even though his phone was ringing non-stop.
I’ve been going to this office to see Dr. Blalock 4 months. He has done 4 different hand surgeries some in February and 1 in April. I probably will need another surgery next year and Dr. Blalock will be my surgeon.
I just recovered from my 2nd back surgery by Dr. Mohr. I love the people there so much I just went back and saw a shoulder surgeon Dr. Fehsenfeld for cortisone shots.
Yes, I would certainly recommend Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine to family & friends.
I had been in so much pain with my back for years. It got so bad that I knew I had to do something. I went to Dr Mohr for help. I was so afraid to have spine surgery as I had heard so many horror stories.