Societies and Organizations
- The American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
- Texas Orthopedic Association (TOA)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF)
- The North American Spine Society (NASS)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Southern Orthopedic Association (SOA)
Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
- Tomball Regional Medical Center
- Cy-Fair Surgery Center
- NW Surgery Center
To request an appointment, please enter the information on the form on the right and press the “Continue” button to start the appointment request process.
1Professional Building II At North Cypress Medical Center
2North Cypress Professional Building At Lakewood Crossing
3North Cypress Professional Building At Towne Lake
4Advanced Orthopaedics Memorial
What Our Patients Are Saying
It has been eight weeks since my partial knee replacement and now I realized just how much I was missing. Having it done has made such a difference to my life. For a start my leg is now straight and my knees actually touch!
On Nov. 22, 2017, I had a spinal injection in my lower back and it was an instant miracle in my life!
Doctor Brooks is the best. His advice to get lubricant injected into my knees has made my life so much better. Kudos!
Dr. Patel has been a great Doctor for me. When I was referred to after discussion we decided to do injections in my back.
I have to give everyone 5 stars from the front office and staff to Dr. Blalock and Dr. Patel all were great with very professional service.
Dr. Ryan Blalock is AMAZING! He went above and beyond to fix my 8 year old son’s severely broken arm with emergency surgery.
Dr. Mohr and his staff are very friendly people. They treated my father very well and made him feel comfortable in his uncomfortable situation.
AOSM is a very high quality medical facility. They handled my hip replacement both pre and post op with the utmost professionalism.
Always treated promptly and kindly at AOSM. Thanks to Dr Mack and his team.
Each procedure done by Dr. Patel has been an improvement. Very pleased.