Interventional Fluoroscopically guided:
- Cervical and lumbar interlaminar epidural, transforaminal epidural, facet joint, sacroiliac joint, caudal, hip intra-articular, and medial nerve branch blocks, and more.
- Spinal cord stimulator trial and permanent placement. Intrathecal pump trial and permanent placement
- MILD procedure, Kyphoplasty, and radiofrequency ablation of the spine, knee and hip
- EMG guided botulinum toxin muscle injections
- Musculoskeletal: Subacromial bursa, glenohumeral joint, acromioclavicular joint, olecranon bursa, knee joint, trochanteric bursa, thumb abductor tendon sheath steroid injections. Knee hyaluronic acid derivative injections, Ilioinguinal blocks, trigger point injections, and more.
- Cervical and lumbar interlaminar epidurals,
- Transforaminal epidurals
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Caudal injections
- Hip intra-articular injections
- Medial nerve branch blocks, and more.
- Spinal cord stimulator trials and Spinal cord stimulator permanent placement.
- Kyphoplasty, and radiofrequency ablation of the spine and knee
- EMG guided botulinum toxin muscle injections (Botox injections for migraines, cervical dystonia and pain)
- Subacromial bursa
- Glenohumeral joint
- Acromioclavicular joint
- Olecranon bursa, knee joint
- Trochanteric bursa
- Thumb abductor tendon sheath steroid injections.
- Knee hyaluronic acid derivative injections (Synvisc, Orthovisc and Hyalgan injections)
- Ilioinguinal blocks
- Trigger point injections for muscle pain. (Shoulder , knee , elbow joint injections)
- Carpal tunnel injections
To request an appointment, please enter the information on the form on the right and press the “Continue” button to start the appointment request process.
1Professional Building II At North Cypress Medical Center
2North Cypress Professional Building At Lakewood Crossing
3North Cypress Professional Building At Towne Lake
4Advanced Orthopaedics Memorial
What Our Patients Are Saying
I was at your office yesterday saw Dr Mack & Dr Brooks I had a great visit with them. My right knee feels GREAT! today.
Dr. Mihu is the most intelligent and polite Dr I have ever visited. Her and her nurse Nicole made me feel so welcomed. I have never encountered a doctor who knew so much and asked so many important questions
This office did everything they could to get me in timely after a very bad sprain on my ankle. I saw nurse practitioner Stuart who is very thorough and x-rays and explaining everything to me.
I’ve been with this orthopedic group since 2014. I’ve never had a bad experience with the doctors or the staff. Dr. Drew Fehsenfeld did my shoulder surgery in 2016 and he did great!
Dr. Blalock did surgery on my broken wrist on Tuesday. I liked him a lot as did my husband. Took time to explain everything in detail even though his phone was ringing non-stop.
Dr. Mills is exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone
Yes, I would certainly recommend Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine to family & friends.
I would highly recommend Dr. Cubbage if you are having any type of spinal issues. I have seen Dr. Cubbage several times over the last 3 years for lumbar pain and numbness in my left leg.
I had been in so much pain with my back for years. It got so bad that I knew I had to do something. I went to Dr Mohr for help. I was so afraid to have spine surgery as I had heard so many horror stories.
I had Back surgery October 1st with fusion. My surgeon was Dr. M Cubbage and my experience I feel could not be any more satisfied with my surgery.