Interventional Fluoroscopically guided:
- • Cervical and lumbar interlaminar epidural, transforaminal epidural, facet joint, sacroiliac joint, caudal, hip intra-articular, and medial nerve branch blocks, and more.
- • Spinal cord stimulator trial and permanent placement. Intrathecal pump trial and permanent placement
- • MILD procedure, Kyphoplasty, and radiofrequency ablation of the spine, knee and hip
- • EMG guided botulinum toxin muscle injections
- • Musculoskeletal: Subacromial bursa, glenohumeral joint, acromioclavicular joint, olecranon bursa, knee joint, trochanteric bursa, thumb abductor tendon sheath steroid injections. Knee hyaluronic acid derivative injections, Ilioinguinal blocks, trigger point injections, and more.
- • Cervical and lumbar interlaminar epidurals,
- • Transforaminal epidurals
- • Facet joint injections
- • Sacroiliac joint injections
- • Caudal injections
- • Hip intra-articular injections
- • Medial nerve branch blocks, and more.
- • Spinal cord stimulator trials and Spinal cord stimulator permanent placement.
- • Kyphoplasty, and radiofrequency ablation of the spine and knee
- • EMG guided botulinum toxin muscle injections (Botox injections for migraines, cervical dystonia and pain)
- • Musculoskeletal:
- o Subacromial bursa
- o Glenohumeral joint
- o Acromioclavicular joint
- o Olecranon bursa, knee joint
- o Trochanteric bursa
- o Thumb abductor tendon sheath steroid injections.
- o Knee hyaluronic acid derivative injections (Synvisc, Orthovisc and Hyalgan injections)
- o Ilioinguinal blocks
- o Trigger point injections for muscle pain. (Shoulder , knee , elbow joint injections)
- o Carpal tunnel injections