Interventional Fluoroscopically guided:
- Cervical and lumbar interlaminar epidural, transforaminal epidural, facet joint, sacroiliac joint, caudal, hip intra-articular, and medial nerve branch blocks, and more.
- Spinal cord stimulator trial and permanent placement. Intrathecal pump trial and permanent placement
- MILD procedure, Kyphoplasty, and radiofrequency ablation of the spine, knee and hip
- EMG guided botulinum toxin muscle injections
- Musculoskeletal: Subacromial bursa, glenohumeral joint, acromioclavicular joint, olecranon bursa, knee joint, trochanteric bursa, thumb abductor tendon sheath steroid injections. Knee hyaluronic acid derivative injections, Ilioinguinal blocks, trigger point injections, and more.
- Cervical and lumbar interlaminar epidurals,
- Transforaminal epidurals
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Caudal injections
- Hip intra-articular injections
- Medial nerve branch blocks, and more.
- Spinal cord stimulator trials and Spinal cord stimulator permanent placement.
- Kyphoplasty, and radiofrequency ablation of the spine and knee
- EMG guided botulinum toxin muscle injections (Botox injections for migraines, cervical dystonia and pain)
- Subacromial bursa
- Glenohumeral joint
- Acromioclavicular joint
- Olecranon bursa, knee joint
- Trochanteric bursa
- Thumb abductor tendon sheath steroid injections.
- Knee hyaluronic acid derivative injections (Synvisc, Orthovisc and Hyalgan injections)
- Ilioinguinal blocks
- Trigger point injections for muscle pain. (Shoulder , knee , elbow joint injections)
- Carpal tunnel injections
To request an appointment, please enter the information on the form on the right and press the “Continue” button to start the appointment request process.
1Professional Building II At North Cypress Medical Center
AOSM Physical Therapy
2North Cypress Professional Building At Lakewood Crossing
AOSM Physical Therapy
3North Cypress Professional Building At Towne Lake
4Advanced Orthopaedics Memorial
What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. Cubbage & Staff replaced a disc that had been destroyed between my 4th and 5th vertebra. This is my 4th month since the surgery in January of 2018. I was very impressed with their dedication
I was at your office yesterday saw Dr Mack & Dr Brooks I had a great visit with them. My right knee feels GREAT! today.
This office did everything they could to get me in timely after a very bad sprain on my ankle. I saw nurse practitioner Stuart who is very thorough and x-rays and explaining everything to me.
I had Back surgery October 1st with fusion. My surgeon was Dr. M Cubbage and my experience I feel could not be any more satisfied with my surgery.
Dr. Tanous and everyone at Advanced Orthopaedics are great. The surgery to repair my knee injury and the treatment afterwards were handled amazingly well.
Dr. Alain Elbaz is one of the most progressive orthopedic surgeons in the state. I’ve received PRP injections and hyaluronic acid injections in my aging and damaged joints allowing me to continue my daily jogging
I have been a patient of Dr. Cubbage for several years. Each time of go there, he always presents a thorough plan of care. From ordering the most appropriate diagnostic tests to making sure you understand
The surgery done by Dr. S. Patel (Actually injections) & the mild medications she has prescribed has surely made my lower back -hip-leg less painful.
Dr. Patel has been a great Doctor for me. When I was referred to after discussion we decided to do injections in my back.
Dr. Mohr and his staff are very friendly people. They treated my father very well and made him feel comfortable in his uncomfortable situation.