We know you have a choice when selecting your medical care provider. Why choose Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine for your orthopedic needs? Nothing speaks louder than personal experience. Read what patients are saying about us.
- View Patient Testimonial Videos
- Patient Testimonials of Physical Therapy
- Patient Testimonials of David R. Mack M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Matthew P. Cubbage, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of R. Alexander Mohr, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Thomas L. Tanous, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Bryan J. Mills, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Darin Tessier, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Brian Vial, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of G. Silky Patel, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Cathy He, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Ramona Mihu, M.D., C.C.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Jacel C. Brooks, M.D.
- Patient Testimonials of Drew M. Fehsenfeld, M.D., Ph.D.
I have had all three! I chose Dr. Tanous to do my knee replacement surgery and that was a great choice as he has done an excellent job for me. Keturah has been great in answering any questions or concerns for me promptly!
After counselling with Dr. Tanous I chose to use the physical therapists in the same office, another great choice!
John Youngblood is my physical therapist and I could never say enough wonderful things about John, he is like a good friend now and working towards becoming a family member. More than that, the people in the office (yes, you too Victoria), physical therapists, PTA’s (Christy, Liz), techs (Gabriel, Chris), hand (industrial therapists and techs) Megan, ‘Virginia’, EVERYONE has been GREAT! And truly the best. All are professional, considerate, kind and of course most helpful. They all want for all the patience to get back to what they were prior to surgery or help with folks who had no surgery but in pain, to get well. I can’t say enough about the whole office and all of the people in it, they have worked as a team for me and they’ve been great and I’m going to miss them all unless the doctors can figure a way to give me another couple of years of therapy but I doubt the insurance company or my bank would approve that.
This has been a great experience, if you have to have surgery, and I’ve been very fortunate to have all of you helping me get back to being me. The doctors need to know how special his team is in physical therapy.